Calling all artists!
The Fairbanks Breastfeeding Coalition is seeking artists that create work that includes breastfeeding as a concept for an open-entry art exhibition. The Fairbanks Regional Public Health Center will host a First Friday reception April 6, 2018 to display all submissions. Fairbanks artist Sara Tabbert will select 1st and 2nd place winners. Members of the Alaska Breastfeeding Coalition will select one entry to be printed as a poster for breastfeeding promotion throughout Alaska.
- Art submissions should promote breastfeeding as a normal, healthy, and natural way of feeding a baby.
- Breastfeeding does not need to be the primary subject matter, but needs to be included conceptually.
- All artistic styles and media allowed. Artwork must be ready for display.
- Work must reflect the artist’s unique creative effort.
- This is an all ages art event; art should be respectful and family friendly.
- Limit of 3 entries per person.
**Fairbanks Breastfeeding Coalition reserves the right to decline any submissions that do not meet the above criteria.
Entries accepted at:
Fairbanks Regional Public Health Center
1025 West Barnette St.
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Deadline for entries Wednesday April 4, 2018 by 5:00 PM
Poster award–$50+printed as a poster and distributed throughout Alaska.
Check out previous winners at http://breastfeedfairbanks.blogspot.com or visit the Fairbanks Breastfeeding Coalition Facebook page.
Additional questions can be made to Becca at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 451-1632