Become a partner in achieving our Goals which include becoming Alaska’s number one source for information about breastfeeding, and increasing the percentage of babies in Alaska who are exclusively breastfed at six months to 31.6%.
Benefits of being a Member of the Alaska Breastfeeding Coalition:
- Networking with other advocates
- Website with links to breastfeeding materials
- Seek out volunteer opportunities
- Participate in work groups/committees
- Educational meetings
- Venue for your voice to be heard in the organization
- Become involved in political action/policies
- Support development of local/branch coalitions
Questions about membership can be directed to the Membership CommitteeDownload The Alaska Breastfeeding Coalition Strategic Plan
Dues are $10 per year from April to April. This will NOT be prorated.